Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is in Italian, English, French or Spanish.
- A copy suitable for double-blind peer review, and a brief curriculum vitae are provided.
- The submission file is in LibreOffice (odt), Microsoft Word (docx), or RTF document file format.
- The abstract, keywords and the submission title will also be provided in English translation.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.